Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need to break into IT, does anyone know the cheapest way do it eg free tutorials from web?

Basically I am planning to start a career in IT, I know basics about IT, I need to study for MCSE certificate. Does anyone know where on the web I can get the materials?I need to break into IT, does anyone know the cheapest way do it eg free tutorials from web?
I suggest you not enroll in any of the course since you are are a beginner.All the institutions will try to get the money from you well they teach some things also But practically that wont help you out until unless you get work exposure.So my suggestion is u get some old books from ur friends study it.Get a job in a small oraganistaion where u can get more exposure.Then you do some certification not course.I need to break into IT, does anyone know the cheapest way do it eg free tutorials from web?
Buy a cheap (old) computer, or find something ....put Linux on it and connect it to a network using only info from Google and you are on the right path. forget the certificraps
Most community colleges offer MCP, MCSA, MCSE at cheap and teach you how to do everything or you can go through computertraining.com I have friends with BA thou that still can't get there MCSE so you have to attend classes microsoft has made it really hard to learn from books or the internet on purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment