Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tutorials to web pages with Adobe Creative Suite CS3?

I have been using Photoshop and Illustrator CS3 for some time now and am relatively competent with them.





I now want to try and make a web site using my Photoshop skill.





I have the full Adobe Master Collection (thank you previous employer) but have no experience what so ever with Dreamweaver or coding.





Is there anywhere I can learn how to do this?





Both free and paid tutorials would be options





ThanksTutorials to web pages with Adobe Creative Suite CS3?
I'm a very visual learner, so it helps seeing the expert doing what they are talking about vs trying to pick up a book and learn it yourself. I was in the same place you are about 3 days ago, and I stumbled on a great site with free video demos to try out to see if you like the instructors style. Website: www.lynda.com (-%26gt;products-%26gt;Dreamweaver CS3, try out CS3 Essentials tutorial). I'm already off to a good start with Dreamweaver CS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment