Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where on the Web can I find the best PERL tutorials for CGI and SQL?

I have been studying PERL very hard all quarter, and it seems like everything on the Internet is written by people who either don't know what they are doing or are too smart to explain it to someone who is a beginner. I am trying to make a database for a fictitious site for a school project, where it keeps track of customers' orders. Right now I have it so that a person can enter their order into the database, but I need to make a GUI where a webmaster can make alterations to the database and print up reports from searchs and invoices. I will be working on it all night tonight and all day tomorrow, but tomorrow night my college project is due. Help me if you can. I really want to get into CGI, both PERL and PHP. Thank you...I've been struggling with it for almost three months. You can even email me your suggestions if you are so inclined.Where on the Web can I find the best PERL tutorials for CGI and SQL?
A good site with plenty of useful code samples and beginner tutorials put together by its members is at: http://www.planet-source-code.com. They have samples, tutorials, even entire application/source code. Check it out!Where on the Web can I find the best PERL tutorials for CGI and SQL?
http://www.perl.org/community.html

No comments:

Post a Comment