Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where on the web can i find car digital rendering tutorials for photoshop ?

I mean where can i find a detailed tutorial which will teach me how to digitally render a car in photoshop?


DETAILS : how to use :Burn ,dodge ,pen ,other tools ,layers etc.effectively ?Where on the web can i find car digital rendering tutorials for photoshop ?
I may not know much about the car industry, but there is a site called Car Design News that offers almost everything about cars and car design. I usually go there myself to check out the new and future car models. They have a special tutorial section for those interested in learning various techniques in rendering cars in photoshop. For now they have no new tutorials, but they have an archive of past tutorials. you can follow the link there:








http://archive.cardesignnews.com/studio/鈥?/a>Where on the web can i find car digital rendering tutorials for photoshop ?
Have you tried the Tutorials offered by Adobe for Photoshop??





Those Tutorials are great %26amp; have proven to be a life-saver for me

No comments:

Post a Comment