Sunday, December 27, 2009

Web Design tutorials?

hey guys,





over the past couple of years I've been working with Java, C#, C++ however I have never went down the track of web design and have recently become very interested. I was just wondering what resources you would recommend to get me started (I'm hoping to build something similar to Youtube...obviously alot less detailed!)





Thanks in advance,





DavidWeb Design tutorials?
You need to learn





HTML


CSS


Javascript


PHP


AJAX





http://w3schools.com/ is a very good webpage that can get you started.





PHP is going to be very easy for you, because is very similar to C++. You dont need to know HTML, CSS and Javascript to learn PHP. But I recommend that you study in that order. HTML is the basic of all web pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment