Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I find a good web tutorial on playing the guitar?

I tried my hand at this in high school with minimal success. Now that I actually possess the discipline to learn an instrument, I was wondering if there was a good web site that covers the basics of playing - chords and such.Where can I find a good web tutorial on playing the guitar?
Be careful, a lot of the guys that have attempted to develop these online guitar training sites have failed miserabely at reaching the goal of training a absolute beginner. I think many of them started with the best intentions, but really were unable to develop a online system that could get the beginner going. I believe it's becaus so many of the guitar players that created these sites are so advanced in thier playing that they were truly incapable of knowing how to teach a true beginner. I have reviewd several tools to help guitar players advance, and i have given you a link below of a few reviews of these type of guitar training sites.





Good luck!Where can I find a good web tutorial on playing the guitar?
Get a teacher. I always say this, becoming a great player requires the theory behind it, and that is VERY hard to learn alone. Find a teacher who can show you music theory and how it is applied to the guitar
if you don't have itunes, you should download it. you can find a lot of great instructional podcasts which is a great source of free information.








hope it helped :)
  • liquid powder
  • ingredients cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment