Sunday, December 27, 2009

NEED NVU WEB SITE TUTORIALS ..how to build?

I am sure this will probably cost me a 50 pt. fine but I'm willing to pay the price, in all honesty I don't have a clue to the answer, and my software guys are not working now. With all due respect, I really think you are stunningly pretty.





What are the odds of me asking a question and finding you (in all thousands) smiling at me (from my prospective :)? It is a very pleasant change from fictitious and virtual to natural and real,,, I hit the Q%26amp;A lottery!





I will get one of my guys on your question first thing Monday, I promise. Have a nice weekend Erica.NEED NVU WEB SITE TUTORIALS ..how to build?
no clue what NVU is but you want to build a website i recomand you get Macromedia Dreamweaver , this way you dont need to know any codes ...just design your website and upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment